The Emory United Methodist Church Scholarship is available to youth who are families and members of Emory.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- The applicant must be a confirmed member of Emory UM Church with active and current membership.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- The application must be received by: Monday June 1, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
- Must provide along with the application:
- A copy of your high school or current college transcript.
- A copy of your application to the college or technical schools to which you are applying (or a copy of your letter of acceptance).
- A letter of reference from an unrelated member of Emory UMC
Submission instructions may be found in the application which you can download here:
The Emory UM Church Scholarship may be used for tuition, books, or other expenses related to further education.
In addition to the Emory UM Church Scholarship, an applicant that demonstrates service to the community or world may be chosen to receive a separate scholarship in memory of J. Thomas and Oleta S. Snodgrass.