The Emory United Methodist Church Scholarship is available for youth of families and members of Emory.
The application will be posted here around March, 2020. Please check back on this web page at that time to download the application and for full details. The deadline for the application is generally around Mother’s Day but may vary from year to year.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- The applicant must be a confirmed member of Emory UM Church.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- The application must be received by: _____Date To Be Announced______
- Must provide along with the application:
- A copy of your high school or current college transcript.
- A copy of your application to the college or technical schools to which you are applying (or a copy of your letter of acceptance).
- A letter of reference from an unrelated member of Emory UMC
The Emory UM Church Scholarship may be used for tuition, books, or other expenses related to further education.
In addition to the Emory UM Church Scholarship, an applicant that demonstrates service to the community or world may be chosen to receive a separate scholarship in memory of J. Thomas and Oleta S. Snodgrass.